Anonymous said: Sorry but i can't seem to find romance in "you ain't a beauty but hey you're alright".
that’s because you missed the most important part.
“oh and that’s alright with me”
see true love isn’t about how pretty the person you’re with is, it’s seeing past that to who they truly are.
she ain’t a beauty but he wants to be with her ANYWAY
he’s not with her just for her looks she’s got more to offer
Chemistry more like cheMYSTERY because i have no idea what’s going on
Steve Rogers isn’t a hero because he’s Captain America
Captain America is a hero because he’s Steve Rogers
It’s a secret that you guys are actually here. You weren’t allowed to go out last night.
#WetAndWild: Summer Sea Shanties
1. Barrett’s Privateers, by Stan Rogers
2. Blow the Man Down, by Pete Seeger
3. Blow Ye Winds, by The Kingston Trio
4. Twa Recruitin’ Sergeants, by The Corries
5. The Mary Ellen Carter, by Stan Rogers
6. Roll the Old Chariot, by Nelson’s Shantymen
7. New York Girls, by Gaelic Storm
8. Leave Her, Johnny, by Storm Weather Shanty Chorus
9. Haul Away Joe, by The Okee Dokee Brothers
10. Mrs. McGrath, by Bruce Springsteen
11. Paddy Doyle’s Boots, by The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem
12. Aweight, Santy Ano, by The Weavers
13. What Shall We Do With A Drunken Sailor, by Pete Seeger
14. Shenandoah, by Van Morrison
If we learned anything from the Mayans, it’s that if you don’t finish something, it’s not the end of the world.
the real question is
does this running gear belong to steve rogers or bucky barnes ??
Plot twist: it’s Coulson’s
Plot twist of the plot twist: It’s Tony’s
DOES IT GO WITH BOOBS? I WANT ONE
Guys… This is clearly Sam Wilson’s
One day all the Avengers show up to train together and they’re all wearing these.
Steve takes one look, turns around, and walks out.
Chris Farren (of Fake Problems) - Eagle Eyes (Space Jam Sessions)
From Native American cover story to cultural appropriation (aka: rad to bad).
(via Bitch Media Facebook)
Page 1 of 633